Full Care Stall Boarding $290 per month
Want to know the difference between Hound Hill and those other barns? Here are some of the ways...
- 12x12 size gives them ample room
- good ventilation and deep bedding for optimum health
- each stall is designed for the horse to see his herd mates easily
- True 24/7 forage access, in their stalls they have a slow hay feeder or turned out on pasture.
- Combination of Standlee and Nutriena feed products are custom mixed for each horse.
- Specialized diets available for insulin resistant horses, seniors, OTTBs, and performance horses.
- Supplement advising and feeding available per owner's request
- Separate feed room away from horse access for safety and health of the horses
- 12 hour turn out for each horse.
- Individual or small group turnout
- Each horse's social standing in a herd and temperament are considered in herd groups
- All paddocks and pastures with safe horse fencing (no barbed wire)
- Fencing is a combination of board and high visible electric tape
- Pasture and paddock rotation are utilized
- 90 x 190 outdoor arena with limestone and sand footing
- Full course of jumps and obstacles for training
- Secure tack room with saddle rack and room for a trunk for each boarder
- Riding trails circle the back of the property and many trails in the Mark Twain National Forest are a short trailer ride away
- Facility is gated and fenced for security, all boarders have a code for the gate for access